See that shiny new link in the top bar that says “To Do”? That’s my official to do list! There are lots of things I want to accomplish while I’m in Orlando and I want to a) not forget them b) document them. Also, everyone knows that if you write stuff down, then when you finish it there’s an added sense of accomplishment because you get to cross it off a list. It’s true. It’s science.
I’ll keep updating the list, but here it is for now:
- Eat at Cinderella’s Royal Table
- Eat at Be Our Guest (and dance with the beast!)
- Visit all the Disney Parks (I’ve been before but not this time around)
- Finish decorating our apartment
- Get a library card
- Try LeFou’s Brew
- Go to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
- Photograph all the shows and parades
- Go to a Florida National Park
- Figure out Sorcerer’s of the Magic Kingdom
- Do my own version of drink around the world at Epcot only with food instead
- Visit all the Disney resorts (visit not stay at because money)
- Go to Storytime with Belle
- Go to Star Wars weekend
- Run the Princess Half Marathon
Yes. A lot of them are food related. I like noms.
Since writing this list I’ve actually crossed a couple of items off! Which are they? You’ll have to stay tuned to find out!