More like an April recap because let’s be honest, I didn’t do almost anything related to my resolutions. A whole month and it feels like I accomplished very little, but that’s not entirely true because here’s what I did do:
Went to NYC to visit Brennen and saw the Met.
Became the proud joint owner of a polaroid camera for $3. (Note: still have not gotten around to checking out the price of film).
Visited the Duke Gardens
and stalked a wedding party.
- Read a lot of books.
- Bought costumes for our school’s musical (High School Musical what what).
- Played with my cats.
- Went to the gym.
- Cleaned my room (and promptly got it messy again).
- Went crazy at a stationary store sale (of course I need a custom embosser, who doesn’t).
- Started reading A Midsummer Night’s Dream with my Book Club class.
- Started Harry Potter with my middle schoolers (only 2 kids had read it before and they’re loving it!)
- Took a lot of naps.
- Finally caved and ordered a new phone (my phone of 6 years had an unfortunate water related death), but it won’t be here for a few weeks.
- Led a fact based pirate treasure hunt.
- Ate a lot of cupcakes.
What did you do this April?
Stay magical readers!